December 14, 15 & 16, 2012 Picarquin
Its for a very good reason that the Mysteryland location is often described as one of the most special and unique festival locations in the world. With fairytale like surroundings, open fields and intimate spaces, we do our upmost best to keep this place in dance heaven as beautiful as we can... For more information about Mysteryland, please check below!
Frequently Unanswerd MysterieS
There will be an exclusive ticket sale only for "Zona Entel" on August 13th. The promotion will only last until available stock is sold out. Tickets will be on sale at the Street Machine Store located in Americo Vespucio Norte 904, and through Puntoticket system.
As usual, Street Machine rewards those who buy tickets in advance, sales promotions allow access to a very low price, even when the lineup hasn’t been released. This sale is only valid until available stock is sold out.
• Valid for the 3 days, december 14th, 15th and 16th
• Valid to camp in a designated camping area
• Valid to enter the Mysteryland festival
• Valid to enter Picarquin, on Friday and Saturday, from 9:00 till 22:00 hours.
• On Sunday no one can enter Picarquin, only exit.
Entel clients will get a special benefit by presenting the following code in the selling stores *110*700#. Maximum of 4 tickets per code.
CAMPING TICKET PRICES
General Ticket: $77.500 *
Entel Zone: $62.000 **
Entel Visa: $54.250 ***
To reward those people who buy tickets before the event, we have two valid sales promotion UNTIL AVAILABLE STOCK IS SOLD OUT
Exclusive Presale for “Zona Entel”
CAMPING TICKET: $42.000 **
Second Sales Promotion:
General Ticket: $65.000 *
Entel Zone: $52.000 **
Entel Visa: $45.500 ***
* Prices do not include service fee.
** Prices do not include service fee, special benefit by presenting the following code in the selling stores *110*700#. Maximum of 4 tickets per code.
** Prices do not include service fee, special benefit by presenting the following code in the selling stores *110*700#. And paying with you Entel Visa. Maximum of 4 tickets per code.
OFFER VALID UNTIL AVAILABLE STOCK IS SOLD OUT
DATE AND LOCATION
Mysteryland will take place December 14, 15 and 16 at Hacienda Picarquin, in the town of Mostazal.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE?
Tickets are for 18 years and older, to prevent the entry of minors, we will incorporate a fingerprint control system, and an identity card will be required to all attendees.
You can arrive at Mysteryland on Friday and Saturday, but its way more fun if you all come on Friday, so you won’t miss all the fun!. If you do so, check in on Friday and Saturday will be from 9:00 till 22:00 hours. Doors to enter Picarquín will be closed at 22:00 hours, and no one will come in, only out.
Entrance to Picarquín on Sunday the 16th of December is not allowed.
Yo can leave Picarquin any day, at any time, but on Sunday the 16th of December everyone needs to be out by 19:00 hours at the very latest!
We expect a lot of people, so we recommend returning early if you want to skip the traffic.
ONLY CHECK OUT
SUNDAY : 9:00-19:00
CAMPING TICKET RESTRICTIONS
- 500 ml of alcohol per person transferred to a plastic bottle
- 1.000 ml of soft drinks per person (soda, juices, water)
- 1 six pack of beers in cans (350 ml) per person
- Only non-perishable foods (see suggested foods.)
DRESS ME UP CODE
There is no official dress code, but we would appreciate it if you put a little work into your outfit, as this will only contribute to all the party fun!
TOKENS & ATM
You need special coins to buy food and drinks at the festival. These coins named TOKENS are for sale at different points across the festival area.
The tokens can be paid for cash, we recommend you bring money, since we are not going to have ATM machines in the festival or transbank system.
FOOD & SNACKS
Diversity is a fundamental pillar in Mysteryland, for this reason, we are exploring all possibilities, that goes from a fast snack to organic food and gourmet preparations. Among these, we’ll include typical Chilean meals as well as foreign dishes.
Soon more information about what you will find at the festival.
Mysteryland upholds a zero tolerance policy, which means that neither hard drugs nor soft drugs are allowed at the festival. If you get caught using drugs will be handed over to the authorities and expelled from the festival and camping.
CAN I BRING A (VIDEO) CAMERA
As long as its not (semi) professional audiovisual equipment, you can bring a digital camera. Our advice is to take as many pictures as you can! You will love looking at them again later!
Professional photography equipment, are the cameras with removable lenses.
For official press you can send your accreditation to email@example.com
LOCKERS (LIMITED CAPACITY)
There will be lockers available to rent in “Plaza Central”. Its value is CLP $8,000 for a locker, plus a deposit of CLP $2,000 for the key. Upon retiring, you will need to deliver the key, and will be refunded the CLP $ 2,000.
The lockers are small, so you won’t be able to put backpacks or large items inside, its quantity is limited and you can only access them between 8:00 am and 01:00 am.
We recommend NOT to take valuable objects to Mysteryland. Even though there is a large contingent of security specially for camping and also lockers, production will not be responsible of theft inside the venue.
There will be an area located in “Plaza Central” where you can plug in and charge up your phone and camera. These will be limited so we recommend you take everything 100% charged and dose the use so it lasts all weekend.
Picarquín is a Chilean town located in Mostazal, 30 km away from the city of Rancagua. It’s known for celebrating the 19th World Scout Jamboree during December 1998 and January 1999, an event that gathered more than 30,000 scouts and guides from all over the world.
Thanks to its natural conditions, and facilities, the Center enables the development of meetings, courses, seminars, retreats, festivals, hiking activities, camping and all sorts of non-formal educational outdoor activities.
"Due to high traffic flow expected it’s likely to have congestion on the road, so we appreciate the patience of the audience."
We recommend, in any case, traveling as early as possible on Friday/Saturday, and back on Sunday, to avoid annoying traffic.
VISUAL INSPECTION OF TICKETS
In a first visual inspection, we require all occupants of the vehicle to display your ticket, it’s important to keep the tickets on your hands to avoid traffic jam.
Take Route “5 Sur”, and exit in road “Los Lagartos”, on Km. 61 (this is 3 kms. Past the Angostura pay toll) we will have road signs. If you pass this exit, there will be a second exit 5 kms. further to the south, Exit Point, Km 66, also marked.
Advance 5 kms down the road “Los Lagartos” (Route H-10), turn left onto Route H-15, advanced 300 meters, and you will be on the access road to Mysteryland.
From the South
If you are travelling through Route “5 Sur”, exit in “La Punta”, Km 66, there will be road signs. Go ahead about 10 kms through Route H-15, there will be road signs on the way to get access to Mysteryland.
Vehicles going south please take Route H-15 heading to “La Punta”, then take exit to Route “5 Sur” to Km 66.
Vehicle going to Santiago take Road H-10 “Los Lagartos”, exit to Route “5 Sur” to Km 61. In case of congestion or "traffic jam", police will help the traffic flow. You also have the option to continue on “Los Lagartos” road, and head towards “San Francisco de Mostazal” town, there you can border the main highway and enter route “5 Sur” on km. 58 just before the Angostura pay toll.
Remember that under no circumstances should you drive under the influence of alcohol. If you drink, hand over your keys.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: BUS
There are no direct Buses to San Francisco of Mostazal, so if you decide to travel from Santiago by bus, you should get off at the bus stop crossing Los Lagartos road, on Km 61 of the “5 Sur” Highway. There will be buses to Mysteryland (CLP $ 1,000, you pay to get in the bus and must show your entry ticket to Mysteryland), you must wait for the bus to be full. The bus will leave you inside Picarquín only at 50 mts. From the entrance to Mysteryland.
We do not recommend you try to use a bus service back to Santiago on Sunday afternoon, you run the risk that the buses do not stop.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: METROTRAIN
If you decide to travel in Metrotrain, this will leave Central Station (Estación Central) at the following times:
Friday December 14 th, Santiago - San Francisco of Mostazal
6:55, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00
Saturday December 15 th, Santiago - San Francisco of Mostazal
8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00
The Metrotrain Ticket is worth CLP$ 1,500, purchased in boxes in the same Station, the trip lasts 1 hour. More information about schedules at http://www.tmsa.cl/
At San Francisco of Mostazal, there are buses that will approach you to Mysteryland, the value is CLP$ 1,000, paid once you get in the bus, (you must show your entry ticket to Mysteryland), the trip will be 25 minutes.
NOTE: Do Not use the services of Metrotrain after 13:00 hrs. because the trains are too full and won’t allow people with bulky luggage.
To return to Santiago, the hours will be:
Sunday 16th December, San Francisco of Mostazal – Santiago
7:45, 8:10, 9:15, 11:15, 12:15, 13:15, 14:15
The Buses will leave Mysteryland (from the same place you were left at arrival) one hour before the scheduled train departure.
NOTE: Do Not use the services of Metrotrain after 14:00 hrs. because trains run too full and it is very difficult to get inside, almost impossible, the train might not even open the doors.
Inside Hacienda Picarquín there will be a parking lot with permanent guards, the parking ticket will be sold through Puntoticket System (limited capacity), and will cost CLP $4.500 (service fee included). This parking ticket won’t be sold at Picarquin, and it’s necessary that you exhibit the parking ticket on the windshield of the car, to prevent traffic jam.
Follow the instructions of the signs and Mysteryland staff to park your car. The parking lot is 500 mts from the festival entrance; please remember that once you enter Mysteryland doors, you won’t be able to go back to your vehicle.
We recommend you to bring trolley’s to move your luggage easily. You may not return to the parking grounds during the festival, we recommend you to pack lightweight, and transport all at once. Any person caught in the parking area that does not belong there will be kindly asked to pack their things from the festival and leave Mysteryland.
The maximum speed within Picarquín is 30 km/hour. So drive slowly!
By a recommendation of Health SEREMI institution, this year will only be allowed non-perishable food inside Mysteryland. As in 2011 the income of portable stoves or grills shall be prohibited, we recommend taking the following:
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Fruits and vegetables washed
- Noodles and rice ready to eat cold
- Canned non-perishable foods (hearts of palm, mushrooms, peppers, corn, peas, assorted seafood, tuna, olives, canned peaches)
- 500 ml of alcohol per person transferred to a plastic bottle
- 1,000 ml of soft drink per person (drinks, juices, water)
- 1 six pack of beer in cans (350 ml) per person
- Plastic dishes, knives, spoons and forks
- Disposable dishes will be permitted.
- The glasses are not permitted; we recommend polycarbonate glasses, plastic or metal.
- Glass bottles are not allowed
- Personal care items, except clippers and scissors.
WE SUGGEST YOU BRING
- Basic first aid kit (that one in the car shall do)
- Portable chairs
- Inflatable or foam Mattresses
- Flashlights with batteries
- Portable Grills or gas stoves
- Gas lamps (LED and batteries are only allowed)
- Glass (bottles and cups), metal or sharp objects (only plastic knives, spoons and forks)
- Electric kettles, hair dryers or hair iron
- Nail clippers or scissors
- Do not enter motor homes or campers, only tents are allowed
- Do not enter bicycles, skateboards, longboards or supermarket carts
- For the illumination of the campground we only allow the use of camping appliances manufactured for this purpose, we don’t allow the use of "handmade lamps" without safety certifications.
- Do not enter generators, audio amplification, or audio boxes, a portable iPod speaker is allowed
- No fires may be made in any section of camping
- No pets inside
- Do not make graffiti
- Do not climb fences or other structures
- There may be drugs of any kind. Mysteryland festival is one of zero tolerance. If you get caught using drugs will be handed over to the authorities and expelled from the festival and camping.
- Alcohol consumption should be moderate, and any person caught drunk will be asked to leave the premises.
- Not allowed to carry or possess weapons of any kind, nor the practice of hunting within the enclosure.
- The cars are not allowed in the campsite.
- Only allow camping in the camping area.
- Overnight sleeping in your car in the parking lot is prohibited.
- Cars must be parked in parking areas.
- You are allowed to bring your own food and drinks (see restrictions) (LINK) please consume in the in camping, and not in the festival area or the “Plaza Central”.
- Any kind of business is not allowed without permission of the organization.
- No visitors are allowed to intervene or make the electrical connections without the authorization of the administration.
- You can enter and leave the grounds of the campsite, to reenter you must pay a new ticket.
- Mysteryland is a production by ID&T and Streetmachine
- Copyright Mysteryland: ID&T Mysteryland B.V.
- Photography: ID&T and Streetmachine archive
- Technical realisation, CMS & Social Analytics: Jibe
- Design, development and funny jokes: Grrr
- Illustrations: Voutloos.com
- P.I.C. 2009 all rights reserved
- Términos y Condiciones Generales
- General Terms and Conditions